Saturday, November 5, 2016

"I can’t marry a poor guy" - Linda Ikeji

    The blogger disclosed that she has been getting quite a lot of marriage proposals, but only wants a man she can look up to.
She was cocky when she mentioned that she can get married at any instant if she wills, as getting a husband has never been a problem for her.
"I keep telling people. It’s not that men are scarce. They are not scarce. The type of men that some of us are looking for are scarce.
"If I want to get married next week, I can. I want a man that I can look up to. Somebody that inspires me, somebody that will push me, motivate me; somebody who has had some success in his own career.
"I’m inspired by successful people. I can’t wait to meet someone like Tyler Perry."
Concerning if she can marry someone who is not wealthy, she said, "No, I can’t marry a poor guy and I’m being honest about it. He doesn’t have to be rich but let him be successful in his own way."

Linda Ikeji's successful career as a blogger hasn't been without controversies.
Earlier in the year 2016, she was involved in an online fight with Starboy Worldwide artiste,
Wizkid, who lashed at her for a report she wrote about him getting evicted from his apartment.
This went on to become a police matter which was settled by the Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Fatai Owoseni .
It was also alleged that the money she used in acquiring her Banana Island mansion were payments she received from Sambo Dasuki , a former National Security Adviser who served under the President Goodluck Jonathan administration.

Robbers hold children hostage, lead mother to withdraw N90,000

    DETECTIVES in Ondo State Police Command have arrested the leader of a three-man armed robbery gang who held a mother of four, Folashade Jayeoba, hostage and led her to the bank to withdraw N90,000.
She was reportedly led to the bank after she complained to the suspects that she had no cash at home.
The leader of the gang, thereafter, asked for her ATM card and they followed her to the bank while they held her children hostage.
Parading the suspects, the state Police Commissioner, Hilda Harrison, said the suspects invaded the house of the victim and robbed her of valuables, including a flat screen television.
Harrison explained that they also abducted the victim and her four children and led them to Keystone Bank in Alagbaka, Akure, where she was forced to withdraw N90,000.
The commissioner added that the money was collected from the victim before she and the children were set free by the suspects.
According to her, on receipt of the case, detectives swung into action and arrested the leader of the gang, 23-year-old Samuel Ayodele, at Gaga, Oke-Aro area of the Akure metropolis.
He was said to have confessed to the crime, while the victims’ items were recovered from his house.
Also paraded, was a 20-year-old Ali Muhammed, arrested over the kidnap of one Alhaji Ibrahim Bello of Supare Akoko.
The victim was said to have been attacked by a gang of kidnappers along Igbonla/Supare Akoko and taken to an unknown destination.
The suspect, upon interrogation, had confessed to the commission of the crime.
The Police Commissioner also said that a Toyota Camry car worth N2.5 million, stolen in Akure and sold for N200,000, had been recovered while two suspects, Falade Adesanmi and Gbenga Adewale, had been arrested in connection with the robbery of the car belonging to one Mrs. Akomolafe Abiodun.
Source _ vanguard

Hazard Fire!!! Eden Hazard Scores 5 Straight Goals In 5 Consecutive Matches For the Very first Time in his carrer.




The 25-year-old’s fine run includes strikes against Leicester City and Manchester United and he is now up to five league goals for the season

Eden Hazard is in the midst of his best scoring run ever, with his goal against Everton meaning he has found the net in four straight league fixtures.

The Belgium international was the Premier League’s Player of the Year prize after a devastating season in 2014-15 but his performances dipped last term. Under Antonio Conte, he has returned with a vengeance.

Never before in his career had he scored in four successive league encounters, even when he played for Lille in Ligue 1.

However, he achieved that feat on Saturday when he cut in from the left wing to slide a shot into the corner of the net to score his side’s first against the Toffees. He grabbed a brace after the restart after some good link-up play with Pedro.

The 25-year-old’s current run started when he scored against Leicester City and continued with strikes against Manchester United and Southampton. He currently has six goals in the Premier League this season.

[Commedy Video] Mark Angel Commedy , EPISODE 92 – “HELP”




SO HILARIOUS!!! download comedy video: Mark Angel Comedy ft. Denilson Igwe – Help | Episode 92

Download Now

Miss Cucumber! Chidinma Okeke Goes Missing… Family Cries Out For Help





Sir Jeremiah Okeke, the father of Former Miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke has cried out for help as her daughter has reportedly gone missing.



It seems like the controversy generated by Chidinma Okeke‘s leaked lesbian cex tape has taken a new twist as the family has said the beauty queen is nowhere to be found.
The 65-year-old father of the 19-year-old 300-level student of Medical Laboratory at the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, has revealed that the whereabouts of her daughter is unknown.
Speaking to Saturday Sun, Chidinma’s father, Sir Jeremiah Okeke said: “Chidinma is my own daughter but there is nothing much I can say about this because there is a lifestyle adopted by my family. We don’t foment troubles.
The father in the phone conversation continued in a voice laden with emotion: “I, as the father, have committed everything to God in prayers. Human being cannot fight our cause but only God in heaven. We are in serious prayers for God to intervene. I don’t have anybody on earth except God.”
In response to a question raised as to prior reports by the beauty queen about being sexually harrassed, Mr Okeke replied: “I am confused about the whole thing as of now. It is only when I set my eyes on my daughter that I will know about all these. As it stands now, I don’t know where my daughter is.”
He further noted that he suspects nobody in the blackmail. He said: “There are many ways God is fighting my battle. I was only five years when my father died. I don’t know whether I got up to six years before my mother died too. I don’t have anybody but it is only God that sustained me all through. It was same God that assisted me to raise and train all my children. All the family members are praying.

“As it stands now, my daughter is still a small girl. I don’t know whether she is still alive or dead. But all I know is that God will prove Himself worthy to fight His children’s battle. I don’t have much to say for now.

“So many people have told me to take certain actions but me and my God are still communicating through prayers. There are several ways God reveals some things to me. I am not suspecting anybody but only God knows who is behind that; whether he is human or spirit. I’m leaving whoever that is behind it to his conscience. The life of my daughter is most important to me now. Wherever she is, let her be alive for me.”

Buhari Meets Saraki behind closed door.



President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday met behind closed door with Senate President Bukola Saraki and a former Kano State Governor, Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso.

Buhari met with the two senators separately in his office shortly after they joined him for Jumat prayers at the main mosque inside the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Saraki was accompanied to the President’s office by Senator Danjuma Goje.

The Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Mahmud Mohammed, also attended the Friday prayers but left immediately after the prayers ended.

Saraki later told State House correspondents that it would not be right to politicise the matter by reducing the issues surrounding the Federal Government’s loan request to the relationship between the executive and the legislative.

He said, “I came here to pray. I have finished praying and I just had a general felicitation with the President. It did not go beyond that.

“We should not look at that (the loan request) as a reflection of the relationship between the executive and the legislature.

“Don’t let us politicise very important issues. As we said, this is work in progress.”

Miss Anambra S2x Tape Scandal - Peter Odili withdraws from award ceremony in which one of the girls represents.


The attention of Dr Peter Odili, has been drawn to a news item posted in some online news media, in which he was listed as one of the prospective recipients of DEMOCRACY HEROES IN AFRICA AWARD, promoted by Vivian Iam Glamour Magazine.


Whilst not averse to the freedom or right of anyone or group of people honoring whomsoever they deem fit, Dr Odili dissociates himself from such an award, as he knows nothing about the award. For emphasis, he was neither consulted nor his consent sought or given.

Former Rivers States Governor went on air and called the organizers of this award "IMPERSONATORS" and will be seriously dealt with..

Information also reaching us that some personalities like Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu and Godwin Emefiele have also withdrawn from the Award...

The second girl in the miss anambra sex video is the PA of Chidinma okeke and she is former Face of Democracy queen, she is likely to make appearance tomorrow at the event, Invitation reviews that she is the one of Vivian lam favorite queens.

Two of the contestants are said to have allegedly withdrew as well, they were pictured leaving with their belongings from sandralia hotel.

We have been trying to investigate on this issue and the leaked sextape video of miss anambra which had the former queen ada of face of democracy in it seems to be the major reason why this important personalities are rejecting the award.

The Grand Finale of Face of Democracy & Democracy Heroes Awards is tomorrow Nov 5th at Transcorp Hilton, Abuja and the girls are currently camping in Sandralia Hotels, Abuja.

Recent Posts

Facebook Fan page