Dr David Oyedepo, the Bishop of the Living Faith Church worldwide, has appealed to those criticising the school fees charged by Covenant University to desist to avoid incurring the wrath of God.
Oyedepo, in a telecast to a pre-Shiloh 2016 Convention gathering of the church monitored via satellite in Jos on Saturday, said the critics were acting in ignorance and risked incurring the wrath of God.
He said one of such critic smitten with a strange plague of chronic mouth odour over the act only received spiritual pardon following his confession and “my intervention before he was restored to dignity”.
Oyedepo said the issue of school fees paid by students of the university was a godly agenda to meet the demands of raising godly children in an environment conducive for learning.
He said such criticisms were products of ignorance as what students pay could not be compared with what obtained elsewhere that lacked facilities.
“ The school fees has Gods approval and is in accordance with the quality of facilities provided by the university in meeting the educational needs of the nation ,” he said.
He said the church in its pioneering role in pushing the frontiers of education with excellence had concluded plans to establish offshore universities.
The cleric said a fully automated Bible press by the church had been completed and would be launched soon.
Oyedepo, however, quoting from some verses of the Bible, which include Matthew 24:6-8, 1Peter 2:9, Joel 2:2 and Mal. 4:1, said the current economic meltdown was predicted but that committed Christians would be exempted.
He prayed for resources for parents to always meet the demands of the time and declared the theme of this year’s Shiloh holding between Dec. 6 and Dec. 10 as “My Case is Different”.
The bishop said this year’s annual event of Shiloh would not be advertised as past events as it would be church based.
Monday, November 7, 2016
Convenant school fees termed "Godly" By The Chancellor
Popular Nollywood Actress, Mercy Aigbe-Gentry Converts To Muslim… SEE! Evidence Photos
Over the weekend, talented Nollywood actress and filmmaker Mercy Aigbe-Gentry who was recently seen on a trip to Dubai, courtesy of Dubai.
Mercy Aigbe-Gentry In Dubai
The movie star, who was enjoying her Dubai vacation, was spotted rocking a black ‘jalamia’ with a matching ‘hijab’ wrapped on her head. This has got most of her asking if Mercy Aigbe has converted to Islam or she was just catching her fun.
Also while enjoying her trip, Mercy Aigbe was also seen dazzling in Emirates air hostess outfit. It was reported that she was taking a tour of their training centre. However, no one is sure if the Nollywood star would become their ambassador but only time would tell.
Mercy Aigbe-Gentry In Dubai
Either the beautiful mother-of-one converts to Islam or not, she sure knows how to slay in outfit not necessarily on the red carpet.
[New Video] 2Baba – Hate What U Do To Me
African Icon 2face has released the video to his classic tune “Hate What U Do To Me”. Although the song dropped with his “Ascension” album back in 2014, it feels brand new and buttresses the timelessness of the legend’s music.
The video illustrates the song’s theme of a complicated love-hate relationship and takes us through an array of his confused emotion.
Download Now
Nude Photos of Donald Trump’s Wife Leaks Online Ahead of U.S Presidential Election
According to reports, she was the girlfriend of the U.S Republican candidate, Donald Trump when the photo-shoot was done.
The naked profile shoot was on Donald Trump’s customised Boeing 727 as it featured Melania wearing handcuffs, wielding diamonds, and holding a chrome pistol.
This is coming in less than 48 hours to the highly contested United States of America presidential elections with Democratic Party candidate, Hillary Clinton who was a former Secretary of State tipped to defeat Melanie’s husband.
There are indications that the pictures were controversially released to scuttle the chances of Trump’s emergence as President in the election which has attracted global attention.
It would be recalled that this is the second time Mrs Trump’s nude photos are hitting the media since her husband gained political prominence.
See more photos below:
Justin Bieber wins big at the MTV Europe music award
Canadian sensation Justin Bieber edged out Lady Gaga as biggest winner on Sunday at the MTV Europe Music Awards in Rotterdam, taking home three awards on the strength of support from his fans – the “Beliebers”.
Bieber, who was nominated in five categories, won for “Biggest (Most) Fans”, “Best Canadian Act”, and “Best Song” for “Sorry”.
Gaga, who is on tour in Japan, won for “Best Female” and “Best Look”.
American funk revivalist Bruno Mars kicked off the show with his first big-stage performance of 24K Magic, the follow-up to his smash 2014 hit Uptown Funk.
“Show time! Show time! Guess who’s back again?” Mars sang, showing off disco moves that were synched with lights on the stage floor.
Veteran U.S. act Green Day gave the night a political tinge, closing it out with their signature 2004 song “American Idiot”, their protest against the Bush administration, calling for people to ignore propaganda and think for themselves.
On the red carpet before the show, lead singer Billy Joe Armstrong said U.S. politics were “an American heart attack right now”, and that “the big thing is to get the right kind of liberal brain inside the Supreme Court”.
Green Day also performed “Bang Bang” from their new album “Never Too Old”, and were honored with a “Global Icon” – career achievement – award.
They had been nominated in the “Best Live” category but were edged out by rising U.S. stars Twenty One Pilots, who also won in the “Best Alternative” category.
Other big names who won but did not perform on Sunday included Coldplay for “Best Rock” and Drake for “Best Hip Hop”.
Beyoncé, who, along with Bieber had been nominated in five categories, won nothing.
Canadian R&B star The Weeknd won for “Best Video” with “Starboy”, featuring Daft Punk, and he performed the gloomy, pulsing number live, emerging from a star-covered dome on center stage.
Canadian Shawn Mendes, a favorite with the many teenage girls in the audience, won in the “Best Male” category and played a piano rendition of his ballad “Mercy”. He dedicated the win to his mother, saying it was her birthday.
European artists featured heavily in the performances, with Dutch DJ Martin Garrix performing “In the Name of Love” together with the show’s American host, Bebe Rexha.
Rexha, who went through 15 different outfits during the evening, also performed the live debut of her single, “I’ve Got U”.
Garrix won in the “Best Electronic” and “Best World Stage”, or past MTV performance, categories.
Honored as “Best New Act,” Swedish teen Zara Larsson performed a medley of her biggest hits, “Lush Life” and “Ain’t My Fault” in an all-white suit with thigh-high boots reminiscent of ABBA.
Other winners included U.S. disco-dance group DNCE for “Best Push”, or breakthrough act, and girl band “Fifth Harmony” for “Best Pop”.
Singer deletes all Instagram photos except those with Flavour
Apparently, Chidinma is trying to tell her 1.6million followers that her relationship with Flavour has blossomed into something else.
The ' Kedike ' crooner has been in the news recently following her 'friendship' with Flavour. Remember, when the duo were about to release a new song, Flavour posted a cuddled up photo that got people talking with speculations if they were dating.
Now, the ' Kedike ' crooner seems to have confirmed the question on everyone's lips... are the both of them dating?
Recall that back in May while on MTV Base’s “ Real Talk ” with Ehiz , she addressed the dating rumours where she confirmed it in a stylish sort of way .
When asked if she had any feelings for Flavour of Africa, the singer replied with NO twice before saying YES after a brief pause leaving the presenter confused.
Meanwhile, back in May the ' Golibe ' singer put relationship rumours to rest when he told
Soundcity TV the duo are just friends. " Chidinma is just my friend. Our strong vibe comes from how deep we feel about music, " he said.
On that infamous video of them kissing in ' Ololufe ' and on stage, he had this to say, " Most times you do a video and you want it to look real. We are not the first people. Over there you see lap dances and others. Are you feeling it?
It would be so nice to remind the diva Flavour is already a father to two kids from two different beauty queens.
Flavour himself openly revealed he's not getting married soon and is only interested in making babies.
According to the father of two, ' No successful musician can have a good home. "
Flavour who has two little girls from two Nigerian beauty queens said, "Most of my colleagues whenever they get married their careers start crashing down. I keep asking people have you ever seen a successful musician having a good home and a good career? It's not going to be easy you know. "
Flavour welcomed his first daughter, Muna with beauty queen, Sandra Okagbue in 2014.
Although rumours have revealed that Flavour had allegedly married Okagbue in Onitsha on December 28 , neither of the pair have released any statement confirming the story.
Flavour's second baby mama, ex MBGN beauty queen (2010), Anna Banner delivered his second daughter , Sophie on August 6, 2015.
Meanwhile, Flavour and Chidinma have been seen every where together this year.
Source _pulse
25-yr-old woman bathed with acid for accepting a marriage proposal
Ogochukwu Nwosu, has been bathed with acid by an attacker suspected to be a jealous wife.
According to Punch. Nwosu who is currently in a critical condition at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi-Araba, Lagos State, was
doused with the substance at the Ilasa bus stop along the Oshodi-Apapa Expressway, by a man who jumped down on a motorcycle.
It was gathered that Nwosu was at the bus stop waiting for a bus when a man jumped down from the motorcycle, poured acid on her and jumped back on the motorcycle and fled the scene.
The victim was thereafter rushed to the hospital by good Samaritans where it was discovered that she sustained severe burns on her face, neck, breasts and other parts of her body.
Narrating her experience on her hospital bed, Nwosu said she suspected the wife of the man who proposed marriage to her, whom she identified as Mrs. Chidi , as the culprit.
Nwosu further alleged that the woman had been threatening her on the telephone and through text messages after she learned of her husband’s intention to get a second wife.
“On Thursday, I had closed from Computer Village where I work. Around 8pm, when I reached Ilasa bus stop, I dropped off the bus.
I was about to cross to the other side of the road when a man dropped from a motorcycle and poured something on me.
He immediately fled on the motorcycle. People came to my rescue and took me to the hospital.
I suspect Mrs. Chidi because she had been threatening me before the incident. And while I was on admission at the hospital, she called and spoke with my brother, saying that was just the beginning."
The woman, according to the victim, was arrested by policemen attached to the Itire Police Division, and detained for two days at the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department (SCIID), Yaba, before she was released on bail.
The State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO),
SP Dolapo Badmos , who confirmed the incident, explained that Mrs. Chidi was released on bail because she could not be directly linked to the attack.










