Thursday, December 10, 2015

Annie Idibia Celebrates Daughter's 7th Birthday (Photos)



The actress shared the photo with the caption:
It my first born bday!!!! Am beyond blessed to have this angel call me mama!! #myGoodluckcham

Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki

In a statement she released today Dec. 10th, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala said that she released $300 million and 5.5 millions from the Abacha loot to former NSA Sambo Dasuki for the purchase of arms and ammunition for the prosecution of Boko Haram members. Above is a copy of the said letter.

Kogi Speaker Momoh Jimoh-Lawal Impeached

Speaker of Kogi State House of Assembly, Momoh Jimoh-Lawal was Thursday impeached.

Although, speaker’s camp deny that he has not been impeached.

Details shortly….

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Nigerian Man Builds Handmade Excavator (Photo)

Fidellis Nwachukwu, from Imo State, recently displayed his prototype excavator at the Abuja international motor fair. He said he has no formal training in engineering or mechanics and that it was in fact a vision from
God that inspired him to make the excavator. .

He said: “I am truly gifted from God and I have the spirit that enlightens me on what to do. I have a lot to offer my country, my plan is to develop this excavator. We all know that Nigeria is technologically challenged, and we Nigerians and the government are ignorant about this. .

Technologies like this can bring about the improvement of our economy, that’s why I am eager to let Nigerians and the world know that we can develop our own technology. Getting in touch with the government and private investors to support my work was difficult. .

At my first visit to the House of Assembly to get my work viewed, I was accused of being a Boko Haram member and sent away. The government is supposed to see my work, especially the president, the president is like our father and I believe one day I would get the support I need.”

Nwachukwu said that he spent N200,000 on the prototype excavator and he needs N12,550,000 to buy the necessary equipment to launch full production….. sorry bro, Eze Nkita wants us to make donations to dogs instead

Stella Damasus Steps Out In Afro

Isn't she lovely

Toolz Wows In Wedding Dress For Genevieve Magazine's Bridal Issue (photos)

Toolz Oniru looks breathtaking as a bride for Genevieve magazine's December Bridal issue....
For the issue, bares it all on her love journey with Tunde Demuren;According to the magazine,
" a journey which started from “I’ll burn your house, Banky W, if Tunde does anything horrible to me!”, to saying “I do” to a beautiful future. And in a candid manner, she talks about looking forward to marriage and not succumbing to societal expectations."

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Mike Ozekhome

Mike Ozekhome, the lawyer to Raymond Dokpesi, founder of Daar Communications, Raymond Dokpesi, has said he was not aware his client received money from the office of the former National Security Adviser, NSA, Sambo Dasuki.

Mr. Ozekhome also said reports that Mr. Dokpesi was arrested by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission ,EFCC, over the alleged payment, were not correct because Mr. Dokpesi went on his own to the anti-graft agency after receiving a call from its chairman.
“I am not aware the chief collected any money,” he said, referring to Mr. Dokpesi.

A source at the EFCC had told PREMIUM TIMES that Mr. Dokpesi was interrogated by investigators because he received N2.1 billion from the NSA’s office on the eve of the 2015 general election.

The EFCC said it suspected the money was payment for documentaries and advertisements by Daar communications during the electioneering campaign.
“The chief called me earlier in the afternoon to say he received a call from the chairman of the EFCC wanting to see him and I sent one of my lawyers to accompany him. He was not arrested by any group of operatives,” he said.

Mr. Ozekhome said prior to Tuesday’s invitation of Mr. Dokpesi, there was no formal communication from the EFCC to him.
“What I know is that the EFCC wrote to Daar Holdings asking for a list of directors and whether it has done any business or contract with the office of the NSA in the past and how much was involved.

“We wrote them a reply to say Daar did not do any contract with the office of the NSA and we are ready to give them all the information they need,” he said.
The EFCC has arrested a number of individuals indicted by a presidential investigations committee into arms procurement by the Goodluck Jonathan administration.

The committee had in its interim report said that it found extra-budgetary spending by the Jonathan administration to the tune of N643.8 billion and an additional $2.2 billion in foreign currency component.

A competent source at the EFCC had earlier told us that Mr. Dasuki had received N2.1 billion from the money.
“Chief Dokpesi received N2.1 billion from the NSA’s office but investigators cannot see any clear reason for the payment,” he said.
The source said investigators were “suspicious that the money was passed to him as payment for the damaging documentaries and campaigns his station ran on Buhari, Tinubu and Amaechi”.

President Muhammad Buhari, Ahmed Tinubu and Chibuike Amaechi are leaders of the ruling All Progressives Congress.
At the time the money was allegedly paid, Mr. Buhari was the party’s presidential candidate.
“They believe the funds were budgeted for arms procurement but was diverted to Mr. Dokpesi,” the source said.
SOURCE: PREMIUM TIMES NG

Recent Posts

Facebook Fan page