Friday, October 7, 2016

Daughter of billionaire mogul dj cuppy reveals hubby's face and guess who it is?

Billionaire business mogul’s daughter, DJ Cuppy who, while sharing a passionate kiss with her mystery bae in a new photo, has mistakenly given him away, and you won’t believe who he is.

Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, popularly known as DJ Cuppy, who is the daughter of billionaire oil mogul, Femi Otedola and known for her secretive way of hiding the face of her lover, has today, mistakenly revealed his face.
Taking to her Snapchat, one of Nigeria’s most popular female disk jockey, DJ Cuppy, posted yet another photo of her ‘bae’ and hid his face, but subsequent photo she shared, revealed the identity of her lover where they were pictured with the same outfit.
The guy turned out to be none other than Nigerian professional footballer, Victor Chinedu Anichebe who plays as a striker for Premier League club Sunderland.

Source- Naijaloaded

Kidnappers Arrested on their way to collect ransome.


Two suspected kidnap kingpins  said to  be the brains behind many abductions in Kaduna State and other surrounding states, were on Wednesday, October 5, 2016, arrested by troops of 1 Division, Nigerian  Army in Anchau, Kubau Local Government  Area of the state while they were on the  way to collect ransom from relatives of a victim in their custody.



Daily Trust reports that the suspects who were  believed to be operating along Kaduna-Abuja  road, fled towards Zaria in a Honda car when they realized they were being trailed.  In the process of trying to escape, the bandits  were said to have overrun the police  checkpoints at Soba and Maigana and proceeded to Zaria where they were apprehended by the soldiers.


Items recovered from the suspects include  guns, charms, phones, SIM cards and notebook containing several names, addresses and  telephone numbers of kidnap victims families and relations.





Lai Mohammed Threatens Legal action over Afe babalola's claim that he plagiarised "change begins with me" Idea.


Minister of Information, Tourism and Culture Alhaji Lai Mohammed has refuted claims by Chief Afe Babalola and Akin Fadeyi, that the Federal Government’s national re-orientation campaign, ‘Change Begin with Me’ was a copyright version of drama skits ‘Not In My Country’ initiative.


Mohammed’s reaction came barely seven days after a senior lawyer at the Afe Babalola Chambers, Adebayo Adenipekun, wrote to the President, alleging that the initiative launched to bring attitudinal change in the country, originated from him and was taken from his project: ‘Not In My Country.’ The minister made the explanation after unveiling the national re-orientation campaign to stakeholders in the private sector in Lagos. He noted that the idea behind the national re-orientation was designed and completed two months before he met Fadeyi.



He said: “I was nominated in October and the moment I was nominated, I called my team and I told them that the most important thing was to change the attitude of Nigerians. I am happy that the agencies that worked on the idea are here today. “We started working on the initiative immediately and on 14 October, 2015 when I was confirmed as a minister, I had completed work on the initiative.

I made available to the media, incontrovertible evidence that by October 14th, 2015, I had completed work on the initiative. “On 31 October, 2015, I had completed the radio jingles and television commercials. After we had completed work on the programme, Mr. Akin Fadeyi came to me on December 30th, 2015. So, how can one accuse me of stealing an idea which was completed by October last year? The person, who claimed that I stole his idea came to me in December. Mr. Akin Fadeyi, Afe Babalola and I will meet in court.”

Muslim Cleric destroy Pastor's Church and threatens to bathe him with acid .


A 40-year-old Muslim cleric, Saheed Gbadamosi, was on Tuesday arraigned in an Ikeja Magistrates’ Court for allegedly threatening to bathe a pastor with acid and destroying his church property.
The accused, a resident of Aboru area of Iyana-Ipaja, is being tried for breach of peace, assault and threat to life.


The prosecutor, Insp. George Nwosu, said that the accused committed the offences on September 4 at his residence.


He told the court that the accused conspired with others still at large and stormed the defendant’s church armed with different types of dangerous weapons as they beat up the pastor identified as Emmanuel Ugbo, destroying church property and threatening to pour acid on him.

“The accused and his accomplices beat up the complainant and damaged four chairs valued at N4,000 and mixer valued at N35,000 being church property.

“The accused and others also threatened to bathe him with acid if he refused to stop converting his ‘clients’ to his church.

Nwosu said the accused stormed the complainant’s church with hoodlums and attacked the complainant.


“The complainant was in the fellowship with his members when the accused stormed the church with hoodlums carrying iron rods, sticks and other dangerous weapons.

“The accused obstructed the complainant from performing his duty as a pastor by chasing away all his members before descending on him,” he told the court.

The accused pleaded not guilty to the charges against him.

The offences contravened Sections 56, 166, 170 and 348 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2011.

According to criminal law, the accused might be sentenced to a minimum of three years imprisonment upon conviction.

The Magistrate, Mr A.A. Adesanya, granted the accused bail in the sum of N100,000 with two sureties in like sum.

He adjourned the case to October 10 for mention.


Source : Dailypost.ng



Ik ogbonna rejects 20 million for his sperm

       Nollywood actor ik ogbonna once had a chance to sell his sperm for 20 million and rejected it.
"There are times when I was broke to zero naira,i will leave my friends place to go and visit my sister in bridge clinic to ask for as little as 2000", he said in a recent interview.
"On that faithful day while sitting waiting for my sister, a woman met me with her husband and offered me N20m to donate my sperm, who probably could be impotent.”
“After having several thoughts about the offer, I told myself that I was, would be a very great man someday, and my kids of mine will live out of sight. That is the highest temptation I have ever experienced all my life.”
Guys, would you reject a N20 million offer
For your unborn child

Strange Happenings : Man turns into a cat after sleeping in a coffin for 7 Days


A certain 28-year-old Ghanaian man,Kumasi Kwado has reportedly turned into a cat after sleeping in a coffin for seven days in Ashante Bekwai, Ashanti region, Ghana.


Kumasi and his friends, Yaw Mensah, 37, Kwame Osei, 26, were reported to be popular Ghanaian cultists, and they visited a sorcerer identified as, Mallam Kantanka in order to perform rituals for them to become rich overnight. 

According to Yen.com.gh, Kumasi volunteered to be the first to sleep in the coffin while others waited for their turns. The sorcerer was later nowhere to be found after the shocking event – a development which convulsed Kumasi’s friends to bring in the police.


The Asawinso district police commander, Richard Boahen who confirmed the shocking development says Mallam Kantanka has been invited for interrogation. Mallam Kantanka confirmed the report of the two complainants but said the spirits gave the two seven more days to perform some rituals to bring Kumasi back to life. Following checks by the police at the shrine, a cat and an amount of money were found in a coffin in which Kumasi had slept for the rituals.

Photo of Mallam Kantanka trying to bring Kumasi back 


Comedy Video] Mark Angel Comedy, “Take it to where” Episode 88


You know what? Mark angel comedy is always funny as usual they are here to entertain,educate and make us laugh because this particular episode is very interesting and funny

Let's cut the story short Download this particular episode below...

Download Now

Recent Posts

Facebook Fan page