She often bought the 13years old boy alcohol when his parents were out to lure him into penetrative and oral sex without using contraceptive. This nonsense act is said to take place 70 times at their respective houses.
Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Babysitter sentenced For Having Sex 70 times With a 17years Old Boy
She often bought the 13years old boy alcohol when his parents were out to lure him into penetrative and oral sex without using contraceptive. This nonsense act is said to take place 70 times at their respective houses.
Pres. Buhari sad over the loss of a Catholic Priest
In a statement released by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina, the President sent condolences to the family, friends and close associates of the priest who died on Sunday in Abeokuta, Ogun State.
The statement read;
“The President believes the late clergy was a humble and dedicated servant of the Lord, who spent his time on earth serving humanity, especially in helping the poor and needy.
“President Buhari commends the contributions of the late priest to the growth of the Catholic Church in Nigeria, and his tireless efforts in promoting peace, love and unity in all his engagements across the country.
“The President affirms that Rev. Fr. Ojukwu will be remembered for his patriotism, religious tolerance, respect for constituted authority and love for humanity.
He prays that the almighty God will grant the priest eternal rest, and comfort all members the church and his family.”
Woman And Twin Babies Killed In Truck Accident
TWELVE persons, including a mother and her twin children, were killed in an accident that occurred, yesterday, at Oja-Oba Market area of the Ibadan South East Local Government Area of Oyo State.
Some of the vehicles and tricycles crushed by the truck in Ibadan, yesterday.
Police put the casualty figure at four, but some eyewitnesses claimed the number of lives lost could not be less than 12.
While the accident left several people injured, several commercial cars and property were crushed by an articulated vehicle.
According to a source, the driver of the truck, which had just off loaded cement, lost control of his vehicle and crushed about 12 persons on the spot.
While the remains of those killed were taken to the morgue at Adeoyo State Hospital, the injured were rushed to the University College Hospital, Ibadan.
It was gathered that the truck, with number plates AGL883XQ, skidded off its lane to the other side of the road, crushed many people and commercial cars, popularly called Micra
cars, and tricycles that were waiting for passengers.
According to sources, the truck off loaded bags of cement at Beere and was heading towards Molete when the accident happened.
A witness speaks
An eyewitness, Alhaja Aminat, said: “The incident happened at 7.45a.m. As I was about to enter my shop here, I heard people shouting. I first ran for my life. Later, I noticed that a driver of a truck was trying to halt the truck, but he could not.
“About seven Micra cabs, fully loaded with passengers, and six tricycles with passengers, were crushed.
“The woman and her twins were standing beside the road, waiting for Okada (commercial motorcycle) to convey them to school when the truck ran over them.”
The Police Public Relations Officer, Adekunle Ajisebutu, confirmed that four persons died in the accident and that the driver of the truck had been arrested and kept in police custody.
Commiserating with the families of the dead and injured, Oyo State Government, through the Commissioner for Information, Culture and Tourism, Mr. Toye Arulogun, said such deaths were needless and avoidable if only people will desist from street trading, keep vehicles in good condition and abide by traffic laws.
Tiwa Savage "I Don't Try To Waste Time On People That Don't Love Me"
Popular singer, Tiwa Savage, in an interview talks about her new deal with Roc Nation, negativity from the media and others.
The sexy mum of one opened up to Premium Times on Tuesday, October 18, 2016, on her plans for the future.
On handling the press, "Generally speaking all that has been written about me doesn’t really affect me anymore. When I got into the industry initially, it was very difficult for anybody to realise this. But now, I have come to the realisation that the hard work you put in and the positive things that you do as an artiste always outweighs the negative. Whether you’re in the media, a banker or a nurse, you’re going to have people talk about you. Not everyone loves Jesus Christ so who am I to talk about people saying things about me? You can’t make everyone happy. I don’t try to waste time on people that don’t love me, so I just spend time with people that love me so I don’t disappoint them. "
On her deal with Jay Z' Roc Nation, " Meeting him is such a great achievement but the work really starts now so we can really prove to the world that the partnership is successful. "
Speaking about her future plans, the ' Standing ovation ' singer revealed plans to work and break into the international market.
According to her, " I definitely don’t want to forget my Nigerian roots. I think that when you sign an international deal, there is this tendency to forget home. We artistes also tend to forget that the main reason they signed you is because you were doing very well at home, so you can’t forget that. So, I am basically just trying to strike a balance with both audience and market. "
Tiwa also revealed a deep passion to grow the Tiwa Savage brand home and abroad.
"Haima" On Alert For Super Typhoon
"It's not just heavy rain and strong winds that we are expecting. It's also floods, landslides and storm surges in coastal areas. Those in these areas, you are in danger. Find safer ground," Allan Tabel, chief of the interior ministry's disaster and information coordinating centre, told a nationally televised briefing.
With Haima having a weather band of 800 kilometres (500 miles), more than 10 million people across the northern parts of the Philippines' main island of Luzon will be affected, according to the government's disaster risk management agency.
Haima was approaching the Philippines with sustained winds of 225 kilometres an hour and gusts of 315 kilometres an hour, according to the state weather bureau.
Authorities warned coastal communities to expect storm surges of up to five metres (16 feet).
Nevertheless, the areas directly in Haima's path are not densely populated and are well-drilled in storm preparations.
The Philippine islands are often the first major landmass to be hit by storms that generate over the Pacific Ocean. The Southeast Asian archipelago endures about 20 major storms each year, many of them deadly.
The most powerful and deadly was Haiyan, which destroyed entire towns in heavily populated areas of the central Philippines.
"If we talk about typhoons that entered the Philippines, this is the second strongest next to Haiyan," government weather specialist Benison Estareja told AFP.
"The difference is that (Haima) has a higher track and will hit an area where people are more used to strong storms. "
Haima was forecast to pass over Luzon on Thursday, then track towards southern Hong Kong and southern China.
Haima is the second typhoon to hit the northern Philippines in a week, after Sarika claimed at least one life and left three people missing.
Tuesday, October 18, 2016
Nigerian Navy releases names of successful candidates for Nigerian Navy Basic Training School
Training School BATCHES 25 (A AND B). Below are what was pasted on the official website of the Nigerian
Navy signed by SAG ABBAH Rear Admiral for The Chief of the Naval Staff;
1. The under listed candidates were successful in the 2016 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise conducted
nationwide. The candidates are to report for training in 2 different batches at the Nigerian Navy Basic
Training School, Onne Port Harcourt as follows:
a. NNBTS Batch 25 A – 6 Nov 2016. (CHECK BATCH A LIST HERE)
b. NNBTS Batch 25 B – 21 May 2017. (CHECK BATCH B LIST HERE)
2. Candidates that fail to report 7 days after the indicated dates will be disqualified. Furthermore, all
candidates are to report with the following:
a. Original and photocopies of credentials.
b. Six (6) passport photographs.
c. Two (2) white vest T shirts.
d. Two (2) white singlets.
e. Two (2) pairs of navy blue shorts.
f. One pair each of white and brown canvas shoes.
g. Personal items such as toothbrushes, toothpaste, underwears, toiletries, cutleries etc.
h. Two (2) black skin tight for females.
i. Two (2) set of civil dresses (English/Traditional).
j. Two (2) navy blue bed sheets.
k. Two (2) navy blue pillow cases.
l. Two (2) pairs of swimming trunks.
m. One plastic bucket.
3. All the items listed above will be checked before any candidate is admitted to commence training.
Signed
SAG ABBAH
Rear Admiral
for Chief of the Naval Staff
Goodluck
Middle Aged man beats his 10-Year-Old son to death in Ogun state
One Rasak Adekoya has been arrested by the police in Ogun state, for allegedly beating his son to death.
The 37-year-old man was apprehended by policemen at Ago-Iwoye after residents reported him for severely beating the deceased, his 10-Year-Old son, Wariz Adekoya.
He was said to have descended on the boy on the allegation that he stole from him.
It was gathered that the suspect always assaulted the child, a situation that infuriated his neighbours.
The Nation gathered that old and new scars were seen all over the deceased.
Contacted, the command’s spokesman, Abimbola Oyeyemi, an Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP) said the corpse has been deposited in the mortuary.
“The corpse has been deposited at St. Joseph Catholic Hospital Mortuary, Oke-Agbo, Ijebu-Igbo for autopsy. The Commissioner of Police, CP Ahmed Iliyasu has ordered that the suspect be transferred to Homicide Section of the Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department (SCIID), Eleweran, for further investigation.
As soon as investigation is concluded, the suspect would be arraigned in court.”
Source : TheNation










