Thursday, October 27, 2016

Trying to Deny her??? The Organizers of Miss Anambra Contest Finally Breaks Silence on Chidinma Okeke’s Lesbian Video




The Organizers of Miss Anambra Pageant, The Anambra broadcasting Service (ABS) has, after a long wait, finally broken the silence about the viral Lesbian secx Video of its 2015 Winner, Miss Chidinma Okeke. Here’s what they have to say:

Compromizing Video: Miss Anambra Organizers Break Silence

In a Press statement signed by the management, they dissociated self from the video, See excerpts:

– Miss Anambra has handed over crown
– Miss Anambra Had Good Reputation while she was still queen
– The ABS Condemns the act

See Full Statement below:

“The attention of the management of the Anambra Broadcasting Service, organisers of the Miss Anambra Beauty Pageant has been drawn to a video with lurid contents purportedly showing former Miss Anambra, Miss Chidinma Okeke (Miss Anambra 2015).

We wish to make the following clarifications;

The said Miss Chidinma Okeke who is allegedly linked to the lurid content in circulation has served-out her term as Miss Anambra 2015 and handed over the crown in line with the terms and conditions of The Miss Anambra pageant.
We condemn in clear terms any amoral behaviour/ conduct as suggested by the alleged lurid content in circulation and do not condone such.

It is on record that The Miss Anambra Beauty Pageant has been a platform to empower Anambra women and celebrate our rich culture and heritage. Winners of the pageant are bound to contracts to be of good conduct and moral behaviour and to uphold/maintain the honour in their position as queen.

Winners of the pageant also contract to refrain from any personal relationship that could appear to hinder their ability to perform the duties of their office as queen and role model and we do not expect any less.

We therefore wish to dissociate The Miss Anambra pageant from any discussions on the said allegations.

We feel sufficiently perturbed by the mere reference already made to the pageant and hereby state that we are in no way connected to the controversy.

We apologize to the government and good people of Anambra state, our sponsors, supporters, friends and all those associated with the Miss Anambra project for the embarrassment the mere reference to the pageant in the controversy may have caused; whilst reassuring of the good intentions of the Miss Anambra pageant franchise.”

Signed
Management

UTME Result 3-Year Validity: Senate Suspends Amendment Of JAMB Act




The Senate on Wednesday suspended the amendment of the Act establishing the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) so as to allow for adequate consultation with stakeholders.

The upper chamber had earlier ratified the extension of the validity of the results of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) being conducted by JAMB to three years.

According to the senate, the decision was granted to lessen the financial burden of the examination on parents, students and JAMB.

Confirming the suspension, the Chairman, Senate Committee on Education (Basic and Secondary), Senator Aliyu Wamakko, told reporters during a visit to the headquarters of JAMB in Abuja, that the senate would not approve laws that would impede the progress of any institution.

Represented by Senator Ajayi Boroffice, Wamakko said:

“Your JAMB result is only valid for one year and we thought it will be better for it to be valid at least for three years. It will reduce the burden on the parents, on the students themselves even on the institution that is conducting the test. I think it is what is good for all of us and I don’t think the public will reject it.

“As I said we don’t make laws for an individual or for the senate. We make law for the country in the interest of all of us. A bill must not necessarily be at the convenience of a particular organization, having said that, since we don’t want to make a law that will impede the progress of any institution we are bound to listen to what they are saying. We are bound to listen to them.”

“I think JAMB has made so much progress over the years and all we can say is that they should continue to improve on their performance because the lives of millions of Nigerians will depend on them and I hope the confidence they will repose in them they will be able to justify it. We are happy with our visit, we are happy with the registrar, we are happy with the management and I think we are happy with ourselves too,” he added.

In his reaction, JAMB Registrar, Is-haq Oloyede, lauded the senate for heeding to its appeal to suspend the amendment of its Act.

The Registrar also called on the members of the House of Representatives and the Executive to follow the footstep of the senate by giving room for consultation with stakeholders.

He said: “I believe that they must have considered so many things before coming to that conclusion at that time but my appeal is to the other legs – the House of Representatives and to the President that it will do more harm to the students than good.

“One problem I find is that when there is a problem rather than studying the problem and look for strategy to solving them we will jump into conclusion which is more dangerous than the original problem.

“When you look at the issue of three years somebody mentioned that that is what is done in Britain and US. There is a basic difference. They are conducting aptitude test and aptitude test will last longer. We are conducting achievement test and you can’t compare the two. If you want to go in that direction why not but there will be change of infrastructure, everything will be in place. You don’t midway into a system.

“For instance when you make that type of law you have not contacted NUC to say ‘NUC change your syllabus.’ You want to admit somebody you conduct the exam today the intension is to test the ability of the student to cope with university education at the 100 Level for instance.

If they change the syllabus our exam must change and that will not synchronize with your three years. You will having a set of students who are tested for a programme different from the one they are doing.”

[New Music] Falz x Simi – Chemistry




Falz & Simi are finally out with their joint EP titled “Chemistry“, Here is our pick “Chemistry” Off the released Project.

Download Now

[New Music]Falz x Simi – Foreign



Falz & Simi are finally out with their joint EP titled “Chemistry“, Here is our pick “Foreign” Off the released Project.

Download Now

Mikel OBI And Adorable Twins Girls

   John Michael Nchekwube Obinna aka Mikel Obi is a popular Nigerian professional footballer who is signed to English club Chelsea and the Nigeria national team.
Mikel Obi
The handsome footballer has a set of twin girls with his Russian girlfriend, Diyachenko. Mikel and Olga have been dating for some years now and with their children, they make a very happy family.

Miss Anambra Unending Saga

 
  Remember that we posted a video showing the beauty queen engaged in lesbian acts with one of her close friends, a lady known as ‘Ada’ . Chidinma later reacted to the video saying it was not her and that her face was super-imposed into the video. She also went ahead to claim it was the works of her haters who want her downfall. But the blackmailer did not relent. The blackmailer (who was assumed to be one of her close friends) went ahead to release a part 2 of the sex video which clearly shows her face . The leakers of the videos later claimed Chidinma Okeke has been dethroned due to the sex-tape scandal.
Also yesterday, Wednesday, October 26, the embattled Miss Anambra 2015 posted a message on Facebook to everyone who cares to know her side of the story, saying she is ready to open up on the blackmail but the
blackmailers are threatening to shoot her to death if she reveals anything.
Well, after days of going front and back about the lesbian sex scandal video, some quarters are claiming a man is behind it all.

”These are rough times for the 2015 Miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke, whose sex video has been trending in the media, as our in depth investigation has unearth the real details how the video got leaked.
Chidinma Okeke
”Secret Reporters findings revealed that, the Director of Anambra Broadcasting Service, Uche Nworah, has been having sex with Chidinma, which was how she was able to win the beauty pageant, but trouble broke out, when he wanted to pass Chidinma to his other friends to also have a taste of her, but for her refusal, she was threatened, and could not bear the pressure anymore, she decided to surrender the Kia car she was given as the star price, and the crown, so she could be left alone.

”But trouble was looming for her, as the ABS Director insisted on having his way, else he will expose her, but Chidinma was not moved by this threat, until when she handed over the crown, so as not to bring disrepute to the pageantry, they waited for her to handover the crown, before he leaked the sex video alleged highly placed sources.
”Secret Reporters have been reliably informed that, the sex for winning has been ongoing, in the beauty contest, organized by the ABS, and Nworah taking advantage of innocent girls who want fame and expose, then after mutilating them, leading them also into life unbecoming and turn them to sex tools or start black mailing them for not giving into his advances.
urther findings reveal that, Nworah waited after series of continual exploit, which Chidinma got over the effect of the drugs used to shackle her brain, and decided that enough is enough, that was the beginning of her travails, ABS decided that they will ruin her, maim and make her life miserable, as further investigation shows that, on the 11th of October, 2016, in a stage managed broadcast, Chidinma handed over her crown and the car to Uche Nworah, and that was the same day the sex tape was released.

Celebrity birthdays. Falz

   Today is multi-talented artiste Falz  ’s birthday.
The rapper and actor whose real name is Folarin Falana turns 26 years old today. He began his journey into music while he was in secondary school.He formed a group with his friends called ‘The School Boys’ .
The ‘Ello bae ’ crooner began his music career professionally in 2009. His discography includes two LPs: “ Wazup Guy”(2014) and “ Stories That Touch” (2015). Today, October 27, he released a collaborative EP with singer Simi called “Chemistry”.
Falz is known as a multi-talented act whose skills cut across music, acting and comedy. His performance on Funke Akindele’s hit TV series “Jenifa’s Diary’ got him an award as the Best Actor in a Comedy at the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards (AMVCA) earlier this year.

Recent Posts

Facebook Fan page