Friday, October 28, 2016

SHOCKING!!! Nigerian Boy Wakes Up From Coma, End Up Speaking Fluent Spanish After A Head Injury

A Georgia teenager who suffered a life-threatening head injury last month while playing soccer awoke from a coma speaking fluent Spanish for the first time in his life.

Reuben Nsemoh, 16, originally from Nigeria, shocked family members and doctors when he opened his eyes after a three-day coma and began uttering sentences in Spanish, despite having known only a few words before his accident.
 “It started flowing out. I felt like it was like second nature for me. I wasn’t speaking my English right, and every time I tried to speak it I would have a seizure. It was weird. It was not scary at all. I actually liked it a lot. It was really unique to me,” the teen told TIME on Monday.

Another teenager accidentally kicked Reuben on the right side of his head during a game on Sept. 24 after Ruben dove for a loose ball. The aspiring professional soccer player, suffered a severe concussion, went into shock and had to be airlifted to a hospital, according to his mother, Dora Nsemoh.
Days after being treated in the intensive care unit, Reuben finally started stirring again. He began moving his hand and gesturing for food. And then he blurted out: “Tengo hambre,” or “I am hungry” in Spanish.
Doctors have not told the family why Reuben woke up speaking perfect Spanish, although they have sought consultation with a neurologist, but a similar case was diagnosed as foreign accent syndrome, a very rare condition in which people speak with a different accent, usually after head trauma or stroke, according to CNN.
Rueben says he could recite just a few phrases in Spanish before his accident. The only ways he had heard Spanish were from his brother, who had previously studied in Spain, and his Spanish-speaking teammates.
In the weeks after the accident, Reuben gradually recovered the ability to speak English, and now he speaks both languages fluently, although he says the Spanish has begun to fade.

Married woman arrested for lesbianism In Rivers State

The Rivers State Police Command  has arrested a married woman, Adeko Monisola for her alleged role in Lebanism.


Monisola, a married woman who is the head of a group of lesbians was reportedly arrested by the police after a tip off by her husband.

Image result for Married woman arrested for role in lesbianism

According to sources, her husband got information of his wife’s involvement in the act through whispers in the neighbourhood.

This prompted him to report the matter to the police as he could not condone such a promiscuous behavior.

He said, “Yes, my neighbours opened the can of worm that Abiola has been doing the ungodly act with my wife in my house anytime I was away.

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Woman tortures 12-year-old girl for stealing meat

A 12-year-old girl, Mmesoma Ani, has been admitted to the Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Idi-Araba, Surulere, after she was allegedly tortured by her aunt, Mrs. Ogechi Iruwane.
It was learnt that the mother of three allegedly used her bare hands to pinch off the victim’s chest, and inflicted injuries on her back.
Ani was also said to have been starved for two days for allegedly stealing a piece of meat.
The case was said to have been reported to the Lagos State Office of the Public Defender.
Officials of the agency reportedly apprehended the suspect and subsequently handed her over to the police at the Orile Iganmu division.
The victim was afterwards taken to LUTH.
The trader, who discovered the incident, said Ani returned an empty bottle of soft drink to her when she saw her injuries.
She said, “I observed that she was not walking well. I drew closer to her and that was when I saw that her hands were also swollen. She said her aunt flogged her. She showed me her chest and I saw that the skin covering one of her maturing breasts had been pinched off. She removed her clothes and I was alarmed when I saw serious injuries on her back.”
The trader, whose name is protected for security reason, explained that she called the attention of passersby to the injuries.
“I wanted to take her back to the aunt to ask why she battered the girl so badly without taking her to a hospital, but her neighbours told me it was not the first time she would beat her. I decided to report the matter to the OPD,” she added.
A source at the OPD said the residents prevented the suspect from escaping when she went to find out why Ani had not returned home from the errand she sent her.
He said, “The girl claimed she was 12 years old, even though she looked younger. She also looked malnourished. There were different scars on her back. The irony is that the suspect has three children and they look well-fed.
“The girl claimed that she is the 11th of 12 children. She said the woman came to take her from her parents in Enugu State in December 2015. She said she was in primary three before she was brought to Lagos, but since her arrival, she had not been going to school. She said the woman accused her of stealing a piece of meat and for about two days, she was not given food to eat.”
The Director of the OPD, Mrs. Salami Olubukola, commended the trader that reported the case, urging residents of the state to always be on the watch for child abuse cases.
“The girl is now in our care. We will not relent in our efforts to stem the tide of child abuse in Lagos State,” she added.
The Police Public Relations Officer, SP Dolapo Badmos, confirmed the incident, adding that the matter would soon be charged to court.

Bishop Jailed For Raping & Impregnating 17-Year-Old Girl, Couldn’t Recite Bible Verses In Court

A self-proclaimed Zimbabwean Bishop, who with his brother raped and impregnated a 17-year-old congregant at their church has been sentenced to 20 years in prison.

41-year-old Bishop Andrew Mnkandla and his brother Lovemore, 34, a pastor at the church, held the victim hostage at his house and raped her on different occasions. They threatened that if she told anyone, “the demons they had exorcised from her would return with scores of others to haunt her.
The court heard he went to the teen’s mother with his wife and tried to bribe her so that she convinces her daughter to change her statement in court. Mnkandla had pleaded not guilty to multiple counts of rape before magistrate Chrispen Mberewere.
The court was shocked when Mnkandla failed to recite four common Bible verses. Mr Mberewere asked Mnkandla to recite Genesis 1 verse 1, Psalms 23 verse 1, John 3 verse 16 and John 14 verse 1.
He drew laughter from the gallery when he said John 3 verse 16 reads:
“Let your hearts not be troubled,” but it actually reads: “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.”
‘Oh well bishop, it looks like the Bible is giving you a hard time,” said Mr Mberewere. “You can’t even recite very common verses familiar to many people. Let’s just get back to the business that brings you here, that of bedroom issues, because you seem to be better in that department.”
The magistrate convicted Mnkandla and sentenced him to 20 years in jail. In her testimony, the teen had said Lovemore raped her at Khami Mountains and Mnkandla raped her at his house.
“We went to the mountains for seven days with my father and Lovemore. My father was called back to work on the fourth day, leaving me with Lovemore. On our way home he dragged me into a nearby bush and raped me. He told me if I told anyone, all the demons would return,” she said.
“Mnkandla came to our house and asked me to go to his house where he raped me twice. The first time he wore a condom. On another occasion he held me hostage in his house the whole night. My mother came to look for me at his house while I was in his bedroom but he denied knowledge of my whereabouts. He told me to escape through the back door and wait for him at a football pitch close by. He came to get me later and instructed me to tell my father that I had spent the night at a school gate.” she added.

Trying to Deny her??? The Organizers of Miss Anambra Contest Finally Breaks Silence on Chidinma Okeke’s Lesbian Video




The Organizers of Miss Anambra Pageant, The Anambra broadcasting Service (ABS) has, after a long wait, finally broken the silence about the viral Lesbian secx Video of its 2015 Winner, Miss Chidinma Okeke. Here’s what they have to say:

Compromizing Video: Miss Anambra Organizers Break Silence

In a Press statement signed by the management, they dissociated self from the video, See excerpts:

– Miss Anambra has handed over crown
– Miss Anambra Had Good Reputation while she was still queen
– The ABS Condemns the act

See Full Statement below:

“The attention of the management of the Anambra Broadcasting Service, organisers of the Miss Anambra Beauty Pageant has been drawn to a video with lurid contents purportedly showing former Miss Anambra, Miss Chidinma Okeke (Miss Anambra 2015).

We wish to make the following clarifications;

The said Miss Chidinma Okeke who is allegedly linked to the lurid content in circulation has served-out her term as Miss Anambra 2015 and handed over the crown in line with the terms and conditions of The Miss Anambra pageant.
We condemn in clear terms any amoral behaviour/ conduct as suggested by the alleged lurid content in circulation and do not condone such.

It is on record that The Miss Anambra Beauty Pageant has been a platform to empower Anambra women and celebrate our rich culture and heritage. Winners of the pageant are bound to contracts to be of good conduct and moral behaviour and to uphold/maintain the honour in their position as queen.

Winners of the pageant also contract to refrain from any personal relationship that could appear to hinder their ability to perform the duties of their office as queen and role model and we do not expect any less.

We therefore wish to dissociate The Miss Anambra pageant from any discussions on the said allegations.

We feel sufficiently perturbed by the mere reference already made to the pageant and hereby state that we are in no way connected to the controversy.

We apologize to the government and good people of Anambra state, our sponsors, supporters, friends and all those associated with the Miss Anambra project for the embarrassment the mere reference to the pageant in the controversy may have caused; whilst reassuring of the good intentions of the Miss Anambra pageant franchise.”

Signed
Management

UTME Result 3-Year Validity: Senate Suspends Amendment Of JAMB Act




The Senate on Wednesday suspended the amendment of the Act establishing the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) so as to allow for adequate consultation with stakeholders.

The upper chamber had earlier ratified the extension of the validity of the results of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) being conducted by JAMB to three years.

According to the senate, the decision was granted to lessen the financial burden of the examination on parents, students and JAMB.

Confirming the suspension, the Chairman, Senate Committee on Education (Basic and Secondary), Senator Aliyu Wamakko, told reporters during a visit to the headquarters of JAMB in Abuja, that the senate would not approve laws that would impede the progress of any institution.

Represented by Senator Ajayi Boroffice, Wamakko said:

“Your JAMB result is only valid for one year and we thought it will be better for it to be valid at least for three years. It will reduce the burden on the parents, on the students themselves even on the institution that is conducting the test. I think it is what is good for all of us and I don’t think the public will reject it.

“As I said we don’t make laws for an individual or for the senate. We make law for the country in the interest of all of us. A bill must not necessarily be at the convenience of a particular organization, having said that, since we don’t want to make a law that will impede the progress of any institution we are bound to listen to what they are saying. We are bound to listen to them.”

“I think JAMB has made so much progress over the years and all we can say is that they should continue to improve on their performance because the lives of millions of Nigerians will depend on them and I hope the confidence they will repose in them they will be able to justify it. We are happy with our visit, we are happy with the registrar, we are happy with the management and I think we are happy with ourselves too,” he added.

In his reaction, JAMB Registrar, Is-haq Oloyede, lauded the senate for heeding to its appeal to suspend the amendment of its Act.

The Registrar also called on the members of the House of Representatives and the Executive to follow the footstep of the senate by giving room for consultation with stakeholders.

He said: “I believe that they must have considered so many things before coming to that conclusion at that time but my appeal is to the other legs – the House of Representatives and to the President that it will do more harm to the students than good.

“One problem I find is that when there is a problem rather than studying the problem and look for strategy to solving them we will jump into conclusion which is more dangerous than the original problem.

“When you look at the issue of three years somebody mentioned that that is what is done in Britain and US. There is a basic difference. They are conducting aptitude test and aptitude test will last longer. We are conducting achievement test and you can’t compare the two. If you want to go in that direction why not but there will be change of infrastructure, everything will be in place. You don’t midway into a system.

“For instance when you make that type of law you have not contacted NUC to say ‘NUC change your syllabus.’ You want to admit somebody you conduct the exam today the intension is to test the ability of the student to cope with university education at the 100 Level for instance.

If they change the syllabus our exam must change and that will not synchronize with your three years. You will having a set of students who are tested for a programme different from the one they are doing.”

[New Music] Falz x Simi – Chemistry




Falz & Simi are finally out with their joint EP titled “Chemistry“, Here is our pick “Chemistry” Off the released Project.

Download Now

Recent Posts

Facebook Fan page