Monday, November 14, 2016

Examination Student Lands In Hospital After Brain Boosting Adventure Fails



On monday morning, a KSCE candidate of Kiraanga Secondary School in Kandara, Murang’a County in Kenya was rushed to the hospital after taking an enhancement drugs to 'boost' his brain capacity during the examination.

According to Nairobi News report, the deputy principal Jonathan Kibe told the police officers, that the Four Four student took the drug known as ‘Heridol’ with other students who were luckily not affected.

'Their intention was to enhance their brain capacity in order to pass the KCSE examination. He got unconscious and has been rushed to Kandara Sub County Hospital for treatment and he is due to take his examination at the same facility.’

Olamide finished with Etisalat

 
YBNL boss and multiple award winner, Olamide AKA baddo-sneh has come to the end of his contract with the telecommunication company, Etisalat. The news which was delivered via their Instagram page involved a farewell message to the ”Lagos boys” crooner.

ASUU Declares Nation Wide Strike.. SEE! How Long It Will Last



The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) just released a memo stating it will be embarking on a one week warning strike from 12:01am, Wednesday November 16 to 12:00 (midnight), Tuesday, November 22.





Let’s hope this is not “see you in 2017 strike“!!


Shekau threatens Donald Trump - says a full fledged war is on against the west

 
THE factional leader of the jihadist group Boko Haram has reacted to the election of Donald Trump to the White House with a warning that “the war has just begun” against the West.

“Do not be overwhelmed by people like Donald Trump and the global coalition fighting our brethren in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan and everywhere,” Abubakar Shekau said in an audio message posted on YouTube late Sunday.

“We remain steadfast on our faith and we will not stop,” he said in the hour-long message, adding that; “To us, the war has just begun.”

Boko Haram is waging a seven-year-old uprising against the Nigerian state that has claimed more than 20,000 lives, with the insurgency spilling over the West African nation’s borders into neighbouring states.

Boko Haram, which last year pledged allegiance to the Islamic State group, has been in the grip of a power struggle since late last year.

The IS high command said in August that Shekau had been replaced as leader by Abu Musab al-Barnawi, the 22-year-old son of Boko Haram’s founder Mohammed Yusuf.

Shekau claims he is still in charge, however, as rival factions vie for control.

During a visit to Nigeria in August, US Secretary of State John Kerry congratulated the government for reclaiming swathes of territory and releasing thousands of hostages from Boko Haram, while warning against the use of excessive force to fight extremists.

[AFP]

APC governors will dump Buhari and Tinubu - Primate Elijah Ayodele

Primate Elijah Babatunde Ayodele, in a warning to Nigerian politicians, has raised an alarm that the All Progressives Congress (APC) and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) are likely to lose key personalities this year.
In a no-holds-barred chat with our correspondent, the revered Nigerian prophet noted that the PDP is under a spiritual attack and unless they go for cleansing, they are not likely to be free.
He added that the party will break into two and while the new version of the party will go, “the old will remain. The Makarfi/Sheriff synergy will not work.”
The Spiritual leader of the INRI Evangelistic Spiritual Church thereafter made a very damming prediction of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu floating another party.
“Some APC governors will dump Buhari and Tinubu while some PDP governors will be at crossroads and find it difficult to make certain decisions when it matters most.
“There shall also be unexpected removals from President Buhari’s cabinet members while the SGF will run into crisis with the Chief of Staff. I see a change of affairs in Customs as well,” Primate Ayodele explained further.

Ondo election
The man of God spoke also on the fast-approaching election in Ondo state, stating categorically that the date for the election will be postponed.
He said: “Ondo election will be fierce and the date will be shifted. This is because the aura for that day is not good; it could make the winner to lose and make the person who is supposed to lose emerge as winner of the polls.
Mimiko going to the court to upturn the judgment may boomerang and if he is not strategically positioned, he will cry while leaving the office.”

On recession
Until the federal government declares a three-day prayer and fasting to seek the face of God, we are not likely to get out of the recession the country is presently going through.
I said it before and I am saying this again, that I am not interested in organising it. The government should seek a way of making this work because we need serious prayers to be able to get out of the present state of discomfort in the country.

On fuel scarcity
The people surrounding President Buhari will create problems and he will face internal and external challenges. There shall also be severe fuel scarcity in the country.
Scarcity of petrol is looming again in the country between Decembe


culled from Naij.com

How it really went down with Singer Oritsefemi and a bouncer at Club Quilox

There was a brawl  Quilox on Friday, that got so many fans talking, the management of the nightclub has accused Oritse Femi of sparking the conflict.

In a statement released Monday morning, Quilox said Oritse Femi came into the club without prior reservation and pleaded to be accommodated in a “patron’s table of six”.


The club noted that the singer, after being accommodated, proceeded to drink from the patron’s bottle and also tried to bring “eight of his guests” to the table.

The patron was said to have been incensed and subsequently informed a bouncer of the singer’s attitude. The bouncer’s intervention, the statement noted, infuriated Oritse Femi and he lost his cool.

Quilox maintains that Oritse Femi pretended to collapse after stabbing the bouncer and causing a scene.

The statement reads:

“At about 2am on Saturday, 13th of Nov. 2016, Oritsefemi came into Quilox without prior reservations or table bookings. Tables are allocated to customers who have made prior paid table bookings in advance of their arrival except such customer is a patron or member of the club.

“However, Oritsefemi who did not fall into any of the categories above approached a patron’s table-of-six and pleaded to be accommodated, with the understanding that other guests of the said patron were still been expected.

“In a surprising turn of events, Oristsemi who was drinking from the patron’s bottle attempted to sit 8 of his guests at the table, the surprised patron strongly rejected such effrontery and invited the bouncer guarding the floor to intervene.

“The bouncer politely approached Oritsefemi and told him the patron’s guests were still being expected, but Oristefemi, in a fit of unprovoked rage, slapped the bouncer then proceeded to break a glass in his hand and stabbing him in the eye.

“The scene quickly became rowdy as other customers rushed to the table and confronted the artist for his violent behavior, our security team quickly stepped in to salvage the situation by carrying Oristefemi out of the club.

“Oristefemi faced by an enraged crowd outside and perhaps realizing the gravity of his offense pretended to collapse. The artist and the bouncer were subsequently rushed to a nearby hospital.

“The bouncer affected later pressed charges at Bar Beach police station, where Oritsefemi accepted his offense and pleaded for mercy, he was granted bail at 12pm on the 13th of Nov. and advised to report back to the station on Tues. 15th of Nov. 2016.

“We were hesitant to release a press statement as several well-meaning people have attempted to intercede on behalf of the artist, but after his malicious and grossly false account of the events that occurred, it is only fair that we defend the integrity and ethos of our organization.”

Sunday, November 13, 2016

PHOTOS: Massive Protest In South Korea Over President's Linkage With Secret Cult



South Koreans citizens numbering about one million took to the streets of Seoul on Saturday in protest against their president. Following Park Geun-hye  refusal to step down after allegations she let a friend meddle in state affairs.

Her friend 60-year-old Choi Soon-sil is under investigation for abuse of power and fraud. She has links to sect called Church of Eternal Life, which Korean media describes as a 'Shamanistic cult'

The candlelit rally was the largest yet with 850,000 people marching through the city centre and packing a 12-lane thoroughfare.

Families with young children and protesters in wheelchairs were among the crowd during the peaceful march, which contrasted with the violence of previous rallies dominated by militant unions.

Police estimated the crowd at 250,000 but organisers put the figure at nearer one million.

It was the third weekend protest rally since Park's first public apology on October 25 when she admitted she had sought the advice of her friend, Choi Soon-sil.

Park's acknowledgement only served to fuel public anger and suspicion over the secret confidant, who apparently held no official government position.

More Photos below: 


Recent Posts

Facebook Fan page