Thursday, November 17, 2016

Beautiful & Creative!!! Olamide Unveils Album Art & Release Date… And We Can’t Wait!



Yippee! After Long wait for Olamide, He took to social media to announce the release of a new street  Tape titled “The Glory” slated to drop on december 26th which happens to be his concert day #Olic3.0.



Olamide is not ready to go off the industry anytime soon as he keeps putting more efforts in his career. Though his fans have been waiting for album not street tape, but then let’s wait for the track list. Indeed, street ti take over, e ma lo wa ooo (in olamide’s voice).



Be on the look out for the new street tape. Stay glued to our blog for more updates about Olamide. Below is the Olamide’s new street tape “The Glory” graphics art. #Leggo!


Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Megan McKenna and Pete Wicks are back together and she insists things are 'on track'

   Megan McKenna has confirmed she and Pete Wicks are back together and moving on from his recent sexting scandal.
The TOWIE lovebirds hit a rocky patch when the reality TV beauty discovered that he man was sending racy text messages to other women behind her back.
However, a spa weekend away appears to have helped get them back on track, and Megan has told Star magazine that they are "very happy" with their relationship as they look to move on.She said: "We had a great spa weekend and we're getting things back on track. We're really happy."
During their break away, Megan showed her Snapchat followers around their posh hotel suite and caught Pete popping a bottle of champagne before dropped trou and mooning the camera.
Now, it appears she has taken the next step on her path to forgiving him after deleting his social media from her phone .
"Pete wanted me to have access to his Twitter on my phone to make me feel better but I don't need that reassurance any more," she told the Daily Star, adding that people can call her a "mug" all they want, but she's "happy and in love".

Five deputy govs reject Ayodele’s prophecy

   The deputy governors of Abia, Ebonyi, Kano, Sokoto and Taraba states have rejected a prophecy that they will run into trouble with their principals before the end of their tenures.
The prophecy was reportedly given recently by the Spiritual Head of the INRI Evangelistic Spiritual Church, Primate Elijah Ayodele.
But reacting to the prophecy on Tuesday, the Deputy Governor of Ebonyi State, Dr. Kelechi Igwe, described the prophecy as fallacious and one intended to create rancour and disaffection in the polity.
Igwe said the prophesy was nothing but a figment of Ayodele’s imagination and urged the public to ignore the prophet “for he knows what he is doing.”
In a statement he issued on behalf of himself and the other deputy governors, Igwe said, “Ordinarily, we would have ignored this so-called prophecy but doing so could create the impression that we believe him or that that he should be taken seriously.
“We make bold to state that this prophecy, like the ones before it, are fallacies meant to create tension, rancour and unnecessary friction in the polity.
“We vehemently reject this so-called prophesy, which, in our own estimation, is nothing but a figment of the imagination of the man who released it.
“We all have had and still have very good working relationship with our bosses in our various states and do not see any reason for the predicted crisis.
“We urge the government and the good people in our various states to ignore Primate Elijah Ayodele for he knows not what he is saying or doing.
“Primate Ayodele could not have heard from God because he has been in the business of releasing false prophecies at every turn in the politics of Nigeria and the world.
“It was he who predicted that President Goodluck Jonathan would win the 2015 presidential election; it was he who predicted that Governor Ahmed el- Rufai wouldnot win the governorship election in Kaduna State last year and it was the same man who recently predicted victory for Hillary Clinton, the Democratic Party candidate in the just-concluded elections in the United States.”

Jungle Justice Shows Ugly Face As 7-year-old Boy Is Burnt Alive For Attempting To Steal Garri


Pictured above is a seven-year old boy, who was lynched in the Badagry area of Lagos for allegedly attempting to steal garri from a trader’s shop surfaced online today, November 11, 2016.

The horrific image of the little boy crying for help while being burnt alive by a angry mob will send chill down the spine of any right thinking person.
It is so sad that a helpless little boy will be sentenced to jungle justice in a country with government and authorities and burnt alive till he gave up the ghost.

Amidst the economic recession in Nigeria, it is saddening that people are beginning to loose their sanity that they can stand the sight of killing a seven year old boy, who attempted to steal food because he was hungry.

The boy was said to be beaten black and blue, tied up and set ablaze by the angry mob. It is so sad that some parents give birth to children with no plan for their future. The parents of this boy should be fished out and punished severely for leaving their little boy alone to roam the street of Lagos and fend for himself at his age.

Such sad reality as jungle justice rears its ugly face once again.

Photos: Nigerian Army Receives Made-In-Nigeria Utility Vehicles


Innoson motors, an indigenous car manufacturing company in Nigeria has made military vehicles for the Nigerian Army.

Nigerian Army confirmed the development, saying it is part of its support support for the Federal Government policy of #BuyMadeInNigeria.

Chairman of Innoson Group, Chief Innocent Ifediaso Chukwuma OFR presented the latest version of Innoson IVM G12 designed solely for military operations to the Chief of Army Staff Lt Gen T. Y Buratai.

The vehicles were received at the Tactical Headquarter of Operation Lafiya Dole, Maimalari Barracks Maiduguri, Borno State.

Chief Of Army Reveals Identity Of Boko Haram





Chief Of Army staff, Lt.-Gen. Tukur Buratai, on Wednesday said based on the current activities of the Boko Haram terrorists, 60 per cent of them are
not Nigerians.

Buratai made the revelation when in Maiduguri when he received the Special Representative of the UN Secretary-General, Dr. Mohammed Ibn Chambas, at the headquarters of the Theatre Command of Operation Lafiya Dole at the Maimalari Cantonment.

COAS said; “Your Excellency, I want to bring to your attention that while the Boko Haram (insurgency) can be said to have started in Nigeria, by and large as at today, I can say that almost 60 per cent of the insurgents are from our neighbouring countries.

“You can see that almost all of the recently surrendered insurgents are not Nigerians.
“This is a challenge that impacts more on the Nigerian side than the other countries. But by and large, our military is up to the task and we will continue to do our best to ensure that our country is secured,’’ Buratai said.

He reiterated that the terrorists had been defeated but added that troops would continue with their operations until the insurgents finally surrender.

The army chief further thanked the UN for identifying with Nigeria in its efforts to rout-out the terrorists and solicited additional support from the world body.

In his remark earlier, Dr Chambas said that his visit was an expression of the UN’s identification with Nigeria in the fight against Boko Haram and efforts to restore peace to the North-East region.
He restated the UN’s condemnation of the terrorists’ group, adding “we are behind the Federal Government’’ in its efforts to defeat the terrorists.

Chambas noted that the immediate consequence of the insurgency was the “huge humanitarian crisis’’ in the North-East and assured him that the UN had stepped up efforts to address it. He called on the international community and donor agencies to come to the aid of Nigeria in addressing the crisis.

He said that Nigeria had always been involved in the UN peacekeeping missions across the world, while condoling with the Federal Government, the Nigerian Army and families of late Lt. Col. Muhammad Abu-Ali, who along with six other soldiers were killed by the insurgents on Nov. 4.
He said that their sacrifices and those of others who had died in the course of the war would not be in vain as Nigeria would be supported to win the war.


3 Igbo brothers convert to islam on the same day in Imo state


A report making the rounds online has it that three brothers of the same parents from Chokoneze in Ezinihitte Mbaise LGA, Imo State, accepted Islam 2 days ago. Their names were also changed after the change of religion; Chinonso now Hassan, Chika now Musa. Chibuzor now Abdulrahman. They are now in Islamic school in Kaduna state to have basic Islamic education.

Recent Posts

Facebook Fan page