Friday, November 18, 2016
Guru Maharaj Ji - APC Will Rule Nigeria Beyond 2019
The sect leader/
Founder of the One Love Family, Satguru Maharaj ji, said "the All Progressives Congress will rule Nigeria beyond 2019 in spite of the acrimony in the party."
This statent was made at Ibadan on Friday at a press conference to mark the 36th anniversary of the group.
He said what the ruling APC needed to do was to ensure that those who defected from the PDP to the party were monitored to ensure that they do not tarnish the good intention of President Muhammadu Buhari.
Maharaj ji also said the defection of some PDP members to APC was to escape prosecution for offences with which they had been charged.
The sect leader said Nigeria was in need of leaders like Buhari in order to create a new country to be proud of.
He further urged the APC to work for the suspension of any minister or lawmaker under probe for acts of corruption until cleared.
“If this is complied with, APC will stand by the name of Maharaj ji.
“I will make sure I support the party so that Nigeria would be free to enjoy the dividends of democracy.
“Those that steal Nigeria’s money cannot escape; they would be fished out and forced to return every kobo they have stolen.
“I recommend to the Federal Government to give one per cent of any loot recovered to any Nigerian who is able to offer fruitful information on such hidden money.
“This would assist in the speedy recovery of stolen money and create a new image for Nigeria to the outside world.
“Presently, the whole world looks at Nigeria as a country that encourages corruption,’’ Maharaj ji said.
Reacting to Donald Trump’s victory as U.S President-elect, the sect leader said the new administration would bring greater benefits to Africa and the global community.
According to him, Trump is a wise man, judging from his plans to tackle illegal migration and terrorism. (NAN)
http://punchng.com/apc-will-rule-nigeria-beyond-2019-says-guru-maharaj-ji/
BREAKING NEWS: Olamide Announces #OLIC3, Promises to Shut Down Lagos Again
Popular indigenous wordsmith Olamide has announced plans for his highly anticipated annual musical concert; OLIC 3, set to hold on the 26th of December, 2016 at EKO Hotel & Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos.
The rapper, who has been praised by critics for his consistency in the year 2016 revealed the night, will be one to remember as he is fully prepped to make the 2016 edition of the concert a lot bigger than its sophomore; which was held in December 2015.
Tagged ‘OLIC 3: Beast Mode III’, the concert will witness a one-of-a-kind performance as the rapper is set to take fans down memory; performing songs from the early stage of his career.
The show put together by Right Entertainment, Achievas Entertainment and YBNL will also have some of the biggest names in the music industry in attendance.
Speaking on his plans for this year’s ‘OLIC’, Olamide remarked, “I'm fully charged for the concert this year, my battery is fully charged!”
For more information about #OLIC3, visitwww.oliconline.com
Nick Gordon ordered to pay $36million in wrongful death case
On Thursday, November 17, 2016, Bobbi Kristina's father testified in the Fulton County Superior Court in Atlanta, Georgia, where the presiding Judge T. Jackson Bedford determined Gordon must pay for loss of life, punitive damages ($250,000), conversion ($1.575 million), assault and battery ($1.37 million), and pain and suffering as a result of assault ($13.8 million).
The amount Gordon will be responsible for paying to Bobbi Kristina's estate is $36,251,918.50, including the judge's determined value of his former girlfriend's life, $15 million.
Bobbi Brown also took to Instagram today, November 18, 2015, sharing a document writing, "Thank you all for your support. NOW is the time for District Attorney Howard to act!! #JusticeforBobbiKristina. "
Recall that Bobbi was found face down in a bathtub in her home on January 31, 2015. She later died in hospice care on July 26, 2016, at the age of 22 after spending nearly six months in a coma.
Thursday, November 17, 2016
[New Music] Dremo Ft Davido – 12 Bang
Dremo ft. Davido – “1-2 Bang”: DMW Act is return with a new tune titled “1-2 Bang” featuring “Davido“,
The DMW act and Ojere Crooner After Dishing out his First two singles Ojere and All Work No Play, went back to the studio and this time he Call-upon his Label Boss “Davido” To Kill and add more spices to the New tune.
Download 12 Bang
Chelsea’s Eden Hazard Wins Premier League Player of The Month For October… See Nomination List!
Hazard beat the likes of Philippe Coutinho and Diego Costa to the award
Player of the month
Although the award has not yet been confirmed by the Premier League, Hazard has been photographed with his prize.
The Belgian scored three times in October and registered one assist.
11 matches into the domestic season and Hazard has already scored more goals than he did in the entire 2015/16 Premier League campaign.
Also nominated for the October prize were Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho, Stoke’s Joe Allen, Burnley’s Tom Heaton, Man City’s Ilkay Gundogan and Hazard’s Chelsea teammates Diego Costa and N’Golo Kante.
Title challengers
Hazard has carried his form into November, scoring two and assisting another in Chelsea’s 5-0 win over Everton.
Next up for Chelsea is a trip to the Riverside to face Middlesbrough on Sunday.
The Blues head into the weekend second in the table, one point behind leaders Liverpool.







