Friday, March 20, 2015

Controversial music veteran Charly Boy is on the verge of ‘losing it’...via @iam_bobokanbai

Charly Boy Says He Needs Help

The musician, who looks like he is in need of words of relief, took to his Facebook page lamenting the unremarkable state of the Nation. He said that it might just make him crazy. He talked about the controversy surrounding his endorsement of Buhari. He said that on the preferred man for the job of president in Nigeria, he will rather sidon dey look. Here is the post below:
“Since the past two weeks my phone has been ringing off the hook. My associates and friends are shocked at what was purported as a Muhammadu Buhari’s endorsement by The Brand, Charly Boy. Haba, who dash them? Looking at the campaign so far, I am so pained and ashamed of how low we have sunk. It’s no more about the issues that threaten the future of our youths and our country but the obnoxious, petty, childish mudslinging of the parties trying to outdo themselves. Kai!
In the article that I personally posted on my Facebook, I talked about a benevolent dictator, one who would come and kick some ass of all the people responsible for our pitiful situation because quite frankly, we the followers are weak with fear and guilty of inaction. Even though I’m aware of Buhari’s antecedents, I don’t believe he can pull this off. Obviously I believe that age will lead him to compromise on many fronts and that’s not what is needed at this time, aside the fact that some wolves are in bed with him. Will he become the sheep

0 comments:

Facebook Comment:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Facebook Fan page