Thursday, April 2, 2015

APRIL 24TH ALL ROADS LEAD TO MAIN AUDITORIUM via @iam_bobokanbai

 
I can clearly remember the 7 Star Graduate, it was one event I can say changed my life. Listening to Mr Olakunle Soriyan gave me hope and left me roused! Obinnia Abajue left something burning inside me. Mrs Ogwo helped me realize my potential worth and how much weight I can pull in my world and Mr Bankole Williams stretched my imaginations beyond words can describe.

Now something bigger is coming up soon. Make it a date with Olakunle Soriyan, Teju Babyface, Yaw and others for another life-changing experience. The Comedy by Akpororo was out of this world!

Friday 24th April 2015

Main Auditorium, University of Lagos

12 noon.


Guess what? It's FREE!!!

0 comments:

Facebook Comment:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Facebook Fan page