Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Nigerian Man Builds Handmade Excavator (Photo)

Fidellis Nwachukwu, from Imo State, recently displayed his prototype excavator at the Abuja international motor fair. He said he has no formal training in engineering or mechanics and that it was in fact a vision from
God that inspired him to make the excavator. .

He said: “I am truly gifted from God and I have the spirit that enlightens me on what to do. I have a lot to offer my country, my plan is to develop this excavator. We all know that Nigeria is technologically challenged, and we Nigerians and the government are ignorant about this. .

Technologies like this can bring about the improvement of our economy, that’s why I am eager to let Nigerians and the world know that we can develop our own technology. Getting in touch with the government and private investors to support my work was difficult. .

At my first visit to the House of Assembly to get my work viewed, I was accused of being a Boko Haram member and sent away. The government is supposed to see my work, especially the president, the president is like our father and I believe one day I would get the support I need.”

Nwachukwu said that he spent N200,000 on the prototype excavator and he needs N12,550,000 to buy the necessary equipment to launch full production….. sorry bro, Eze Nkita wants us to make donations to dogs instead

0 comments:

Facebook Comment:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Facebook Fan page