Wednesday, October 26, 2016

'I only put my penis in her mouth' - Teacher accused of raping pupil

    A school teacher, Olamilekan Enilolobo, has been arrested by the Lagos State Police Command for
allegedly raping » one of his pupils, a 12-year-old girl.
Vanguard reports that Enilolobo, who taught Business Studies at a secondary school at the Abogunloko area in Ikotun, had lured the Junior Secondary School Two (JSS2) girl to his parent’s apartment at 17, Ayodele Shitta Street in the area, where he sexually molested her .
But while being paraded before newsmen by the State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO),
Dolapo Badmos , the suspect said he did not actually rape the girl as alleged but that he only put his manhood into her mouth.
“I teach them Business Studies, while I take some of the students on extra lessons after school hours.
Her mother requested for a private lesson for her daughter and I told the mother to get her writing materials last Tuesday.
But on Wednesday, she did not do her homework and when I asked why she said that her mother had not bought her the books. She also said that she was hungry.
After giving them the assignment for the day, I went to a shop to buy some things and she followed me. I bought her some books, biscuits and also gave her N50.
But the owner of the shop said I should return the empty bottles of soft drinks I earlier bought. She told the girl to follow me to collect them.
So, that was how the girl followed me to the house and I took her inside our parlour. I put her on the chair and put my manhood in her mouth.
It just came over me. I don’t know what happened. I didn’t touch her private part. They have done a test and confirmed I didn’t touch there.
She didn’t cry and she didn’t complain. But she went home and reported to her parents and they came to the school to complain.
I know that I have committed a crime and I am guilty. Whatever is my punishment, I would face it and hope God would have mercy on me. I have never done something like this before. I don’t have a girlfriend.”
The parents of the girl were said to have reported the assault at the Ikotun Police Division which led to the arrest of the suspect.

Badmos concluded by insisting that the suspect would be charged to court for indecent assault while admonishing parents to be wary of those they leave their children with, particularly the girls.

0 comments:

Facebook Comment:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Facebook Fan page