Thursday, December 1, 2016

‘Victor Moses Is The Toughest Defender I Have Ever Faced’- Manchester United Star Defenders Says



Manchester United defender, Luke Shaw, had admitted that Victor Moses is the toughest attacker he was come up against.

The Super Eagles forward, was recently named the PFA Fans’ Premier League Player of the Month for November, following a series of brilliant displays for Chelsea.

Shaw says Moses’ power and pace always left him breathless, especially when he was at Southampton.

“A lot of people rinse me for it, but Moses is the toughest opponent,” Shaw told Tobiias.

“The power and strength he had… so direct, he never gave me a second to breathe.

“I was pretty young, it was either my first or second season with Southampton, he was, now when I think back, my toughest game I’ve had”, he added.

0 comments:

Facebook Comment:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Facebook Fan page