Monday, December 8, 2014

Akinwunmi Ambode releases his resume in response to critics via @iam_bobokanbai

The governorship candidate of APC in Lagos state, Akinwunmi Ambode released his CV for his critics during his acceptance speech. See his impressive resume below...
• I was born on the 14th of June,1963 at Epe General Hospital, Epe, Lagos State.
• I had my Primary School at St. Jude’s Primary School, Ebute Meta, and Lagos. Passed the National Common Entrance in Primary 5 and gained admission into Federal Government College, Warri.
• Recorded the second best result in the entire West Africa in the Higher School
Certificate Examinations in the Social Sciences in 1981.
• Graduated with honours in Accounting from the University of Lagos at 21.
• I started my public service career at Lagos State Waste Disposal Board (now LAWMA) as Accountant Grade II in November 1985.

0 comments:

Facebook Comment:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Facebook Fan page