Tuesday, December 9, 2014

UNILAG rape scandal: Stephanie Okereke's brother finally speaks via @iam_bobokanbai

Just got this press statement from someone who claims to be a rep of Daniel Okereke, the older brother of actress Stephanie Linus who was alleged to have raped a UNILAG student on Nov 6th. (read here). Find the statement below...
It took me a while to react to these baseless allegations about my good self because I had to investigate to know if it was truly me they were referring to or someone was impersonating me. I wouldn’t have responded but for the numerous innocent readers who may have been misled by this untrue publications which was never verified before going public. I thought that balanced reportage had to do with getting both sides of the story. What happened between me and my estranged friend was a case of a woman who claimed she was heartbroken because she discovered I am in a very serious relationship.

0 comments:

Facebook Comment:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Facebook Fan page