Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Fayemi says his nomination came as a surprise

Former Ekiti state governor, Kayode Fayemi says his nomination as minister by President Buhari came as a surprise to him. Really? Lol. He was following the president up and down and wasn't expecting a position? If I hear! According to him, he had no knowledge Buhari had nominated him. Speaking to newsmen in Abuja this evening, Fayemi said;

    "Well, to the extent that I was not told by the President that I was going to be on his list, yes, it came as a surprise. The President is a surprise master, let me put it that way. He did not tell anyone to the best of my knowledge and I would have thought that I was in vantage position to know more than others.
    I was with him for five days before then, I was with him in New York at the United Nation General Assembly and he never said a word about his list to me nor to anyone else. We came back to Nigeria together, I was with him till 4:00pm on the evening he submitted the list to the President of the Senate and I didn’t have any clue of what is going to happen. So, to that extent I was pleasantly surprised.”he said

0 comments:

Facebook Comment:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Facebook Fan page