Wednesday, October 28, 2015

The Fear Of A Corp Member

Goodevening Ladies and Gentlemen.
Let me start by introducing myself.
I am Gozie and I graduated from Geology department from one of our Federal Universities in Nigeria (name hidden for confidential reasons).
Well, I am currently serving in Akwaibom state and will pass out next year by April, but I have great fear borthering me sometimes, and that is LIFE AFTER NYSC.

I am an ardent visitor of Job and Vacancy section and I always read some threads created by Job seekers complaining of how Nigeria is devoid of employment and each time I see it, I feel disturbed.


REASONS WHY I AM AFRAID OF LIFE AFTER NYSC

1......My parents are both in the village and I dont have anyplace to go to after service while waiting for employment because I wont like to stay in the village.

2.........Though I graduated with Second Class Upper, I dont have any single connection in the industry and I have been reading posts of how life without connection can be miserable for a job seeker.


3........The highest I can save from this NYSC scheme is 100k, which is not enough capital to venture into any reasonable thing in Nigeria.

Please I seriously need your advice on what to do in other to get Job immediately I finish service next year April because that is the only surest way to raise capital.


I plan to relocate to PH and rent house there while waiting for employment because PH is well industralized and there are lots of oil companies , construction companies and other companies related to my course located in PH.

Looking forward to hearing your response.

0 comments:

Facebook Comment:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Facebook Fan page